- Creating interactive web pages
- Developing web applications
- Building mobile apps
- Creating desktop software programs
- Easy to learn and use
- Support for object-oriented programming
- Dynamic typing
- Support for functional programming
- Wide range of built-in functions and libraries
What is free software?
Free software is software that respects the users’ freedom and rights. It gives users the freedom to run, copy, distribute, study, change, and improve the software. Free software is also known as open source software, which means that the source code is available to the public and can be modified and redistributed by anyone.
2. Visual Studio Code